Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 2 - Gwen Stefani

Okay yesterday wasn't that great of a day. I totally slept in and was almost late to work. Working out was a bust. Ah well, it definitely gave my legs a day to rest. I felt a little bit of a burn every time I'd bend down for anything.

The food intake wasn't so hot either. The problem was, I stayed up til 4am. Don't do that! You throw your body out of whack. I felt like I was hungover all day, and I had nothing to drink!

Before work: Special K Fruit Crisps

Lunch: Chicken Burrito - Chicken, Beans, Rice, Green Salsa. (!/2 of it because it was a Med/LG burrito)

Snack: Fuji Apple

Snacked again: Special K Fruit Crisps

Dinner: The other 1/2 of the burrito. PLUS about 3 to 4 oz. of Diet Pepsi. (it was a small cup!)

Bad girl. Bad me! Why!


Feeling good now though. As soon as I got home, I fell asleep. 8:30pm I was out. It is now 5:30 am and I can't wait to hit up this gym. Time to run it off.

My game plan for a couple of weeks, is focusing on Cardio.

xoxo
Lana as Gwen Stefani

No comments:

Post a Comment