Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 3 - Gwen Stefani

Woke up super early. Did more cardio at the gym. Same thing as usual, jogging for 10 minute rounds. Each time I try to push myself a little longer. The last round, it was a straight 10 minutes, I was tired.

Almost got a full push up in! lol

After gym: El Pollo Loco - Classic Chicken Burrito, only Chicken and Beans. 389 cal. 11g of fat

Snack: Special K fruit crisps.

Lunch: Special K Red Berries cereal with a banana

Snack: Fuji apple

Snack: Special K Fruit Crisps

Snack: 1/2 a Navel orange

Dinner: Special K Cinnamon cereal then snacked on a few baby carrots afterwards.

I have to admit I was hungry at dinner. I wanted a full meal. Badly. But I'm trying to use the 1 meal you get a day during breakfast so I can burn it off during the day. I'm feeling alright though, no crazy relapses or muscle pains yet.

Current Weight: 153 lbs. (I really don't like to weigh myself everyday, but in case some of you do, I will do it so you can see what's going on)

xoxo
Lana as Gwen Stefani

No comments:

Post a Comment