Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 5 - Gwen Stefani

When it comes to my days off, I just want to sleep. I work hard during the week, and I feel like I never get any rest, so I try to use these days to my advantage!

I got up at 12:45 pm. It felt great! I went to the gym today to do my official weigh in.

Survey says: 150 lbs!

Not bad. At Christmas I weighed 157. I'll take the 7 pound drop.

I was going to leave but I did a 15 minute jog on the treadmill before I left. I had to get SOMETHING in.

Before gym: Lemon pepper chicken with tomatillo salsa (Green salsa. Organic! Thanks Whole Foods!) with a side of Pinto beans.

After gym: Handful of baby carrots, then a handful of green grapes

Snack/Lunch: Two hard boiled egg whites, with hummus. (To simulate a deviled egg. The hummus I got from Fresh and Easy. it is sooooo good!)

Dinner: Special K Cinnamon Pecan cereal with 1/2 a banana

I honestly havent been that hungry today. I know you're supposed to eat like 5 to 6 times a day, blah blah, and I'm supposed to eat the Special K stuff. But, my schedule was so out of whack, I just ate little things here and there. I'll be back to my original schedule tomorrow, since im back at work.

Current weight: 150 lbs on the weigh in scale. The scale I have been using daily said 151.8 today.

xoxox
Lana as Gwen Stefani

No comments:

Post a Comment